.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

natural living log

Had coffee for breakfast. Oh no Im getting lazy about my dedication to natural living. Had a microwave meal for lunch and dinner. Bought a salad from Wendy's I dont count that as fast food. No soda or fast food.

I find nudism and Christianity to be an oxymoron. But then I became informed of a liberal theology tradition contrary to a conservative theology tradition. I am a baptized and confirmed Episcopalian and I didn't realize it but I grew up in the liberal tradition. My liberalization has become so liberal that I have become a secular humanist. It was a difficult journey to becoming a humanist and has taken over 40 years. In brief, I believe God is fictional, an invention of our imagination, and I believe in Jesus the man but not Jesus the God. Now that Im free to live outside of a religious tradition I can redefine the world in new terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment