.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

natural living log

The exercising that I did before bed kept me up and I woke up late. For breakfast I had coffee and white bread I was not motivated. For lunch I cooked hot dogs on the grill this is the first time this year I used the grill. I dont like the grill I bought it eight years ago and it stayed in its box until last summer. Thats how dedicated I am to cooking it takes eight years to get motivated. I got discouraged with cooking on the grill when last summer I grilled some chicken and gave myself food poisoning. Also for lunch I cooked mostaccioli and meatballs. For dinner I had a lamb meal carryout.

Im introducing a new statistic, creating harmony in the house, which is doing house and yard work. I have a stop watch going on my ipod that I listen to while I work. The work outside included putting down a mulch of last years leaves on the vegetable garden. Last summer i started a vegetable garden it was two feet square. This year I have enlarged it to four feet square and I am growing strawberries, tomato, cucumber, pole bean and have room for more. Last year my tomato did not do well because I did not mulch and the fruit exploded from too much water absorption.

Exercising was walking the dog barefoot a half mile. New exercise was lunges they were more difficult then expected it was hard to balance.


Inspiring video of the day


Amour, acide et noix
from the choreographer Daniel Léveillé
Montréal, Québec, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment