.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

natural living log

Listened to Naturist Living Show episode about nude theater. I wondered since the actors were willing to be nude on stage would they consider going to a nudist camp?

Walked the dog barefoot a mile. Ran in shoes about two eighths of a mile. For the first time I ran on my forefoot/ midfoot naturally with a little effort to maintain that posture.

Did not drink soda or eat fast food. Ate one microwave meal.

Was nude in the house most of the time and spent some time nude in the outdoor nude room reading and eating and drinking. Thankfully the house next door is vacant so I can enjoy my nude room.


My barefeet after walking and mowing the lawn. Did not cut off my feet with the lawn mower they never come near the blade and it felt good to push the mower barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment