.

Monday, June 20, 2011

natural living log

Walked the dog barefoot a mile. The dog has developed bad knees and is not himself. He is scared of being maimed because of his problem. I dont know if I'll have the same dog that loved to run and jump around and was good going after the rabbits. All my training to slow him down and develop good line control were for not. How did he figure out I have been contemplating getting a bird dog for pheasants and took himself out of the game. He is still a good hunting buddy and I think he'll adjust.

Did not drink soda or eat fast food but had one microwave meal. Ate five times today probably under my calorie needs.

Ran in shoes two eighths of a mile. Forefoot/ midfoot landing was more labored but good enough for me. Two eighths of a mile is all my heart can take at once. That will improve. Foot ankle strength have improved because of barefoot walking/ running as the barefoot weirdos said it would. I started barefoot running/walking in July 2010 and stuck to until November. My feet were swollen at first and I was working muscles I never worked before in my feet. Now I dont have that problem and have been barefoot running/walking this year about a month. What I gained from last year I kept over the winter but I lost my soles of leather.

I was nude in the house unless I had to go outside.

The benefits of barefoot running are explained in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment